REVIEW: Insta Natural Argan Oil Combo

| On
Friday, September 18, 2015

Hey Guys,

I was sent these amazing products and was super excited to try them out...









I tried out the Argan oil treatment almost as soon as i took it out of the packaging. I applied it to the ends of my hair and it soaked in almost instantly. It doesn't really have much scent to it but that didn't put me off at all. I Also tested it out after washing my hair while it was still wet, It pretty much worked the same for me which is great. This is an all round product for me and does everything its supposed to.


I've never really been a big fan of hair masks as i find them a little too heavy and do more harm then good. However I was really intrigued by this one as it has in it so many beneficial properties. I absolutely love the scent of it too. It reminds me of a sweet scented Christmas candle(my fave.) Although it is a super thick, creamy mask, I don't find it to be too greasy. 
I applied it after shampooing and left it for a few hours. I instantly saw results once i had rinsed it out. I left my hair to air which tends to result in a crazy frizz situation but the hair mask left my hair completely soft and smooth. 





I would definitely recommend this duo to anyone with dry or damaged hair. And particularly if your hair tends to frizz.











Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9