Elements Of My Bedroom

| On
Monday, September 07, 2015

Hey guys,

I thought i would share with you a few little treasures that make up my bedroom.






It took me a long time to settle into a general theme for my room. I went through a faze of everything pink, from the walls - to the furniture. But through this past year i feel like my style has 'sophisticated.' (*she says loosely)

I love a good scented candle too, I will almost always have a few burning at the same time and i'm really into super sweet scents.

I love the whole minimal thing when it comes to interior design. However, as a keen art student, i like to put a personal touch to everything.






All the artwork was made by your truly. They're not necessarily my favorite pieces i have done, but i thought they fit in rather well in my room.




My bed is a simple day bed i got from Ikea a long time ago. It's fits perfectly in this part of my room and is super cosy and comfy. (P.s- Isn't this duvet set so cut! i picked it up from Ikea for a bargain price!)






I really suck at organising my wardrobe, but i think this is about the best it's ever been. The storage unit is from Ikea and has literally saved my life as far as finding things a home. It's all quite a mix of bits and bobs in here but that's part of its charm i think.

I am seriously in love with my gold wire hangers! i got a huge pack of them from amazon for cheap.
Also this bunny throw from Primark is unbelievably cute! I'm a sucker for anything with bunnies on.




I couldn't possibly do this post without sharing with you my baby bun. Beau is a house bunny so he spends most of his time in my room with me. Although he has he little corner with all his bits and bobs in, he has complete full reign of my room 24/7. This means i get lots of bunny cuddles at night and often wake up with this bundle of fluff spread out and the end f my bed. 



My room to me, is a place of calm. Its also somewhere where i can be surrounded by all my favorite things and completely relax. There's nothing more therapeutic to me then just being in my room, listening to music, painting or just watching my bun run around and be silly.

I hope you like my room as much as i do, let me know what you think. 





2 comments on "Elements Of My Bedroom"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9