Topshop Makeup Haul

| On
Saturday, April 19, 2014


Cream blush in Afternoon Tea
£7.00


Matte lipstick in All About Me
£8.00


Lip cream in Lotus Flower
£7.00


I've never really had a good root through the makeup at Topshop which is weird as I've heard nothing but good comment on them. 
I visited the Topshop on oxford street where every beauty lover should experience. They Had an awesome offer which allowed me to receive a free lip cream if i spent over £15.00.

I knew I wanted to pick up one of their lipstick's and had great fun swatching all that was to offer. I eventually narrowed it down to macaroon, a gorgeous creamy pink shade and All about me. Of course i picked the bright pink 'all about me'. I thought it would be a fab shade to complete any spring outfit. I really love the smooth consistency of these lipsticks and the colour is beautifully bold.

Next, I ventured into the blushes. I'm not really a huge fan of cream blushes, personally I find them quite difficult to work with and apply. However, the Topshop ones gave a really lovely finish and have a nice texture. This shade gives a nice healthy glow, Perfect for spring.

I was then able to pick out my lip cream. Out of all the wonderful shades available. This one was the most unique. It's a pretty berry colour with a slight hint of fuchsia shimmers. The pigmentation of these is really strong and has a glossy finish. Its moisturizing and has a perfect formula. I cant wait to wear this shade, paired with a cat-eye flick.




Let me know if you have tried any Topshop makeup and what I should try next?


1 comment on "Topshop Makeup Haul"
  1. The blush looks lovely x

    pearlsandsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9