Lazy days tip #1

| On
Sunday, February 02, 2014
Everyone has those days where it can be a real hassle to do your beauty routine, Or maybe you are just in a rush and don't have to time. I came up with an idea to do a series of quick tips to avoid these lazy moments.
Hope you enjoy!



Cleaning your makeup brushes

Sometimes cleaning your makeup brushes after every use can be a chore. So, one those days where you really can not be bothered you can use a cleaner spray. Simply spritz your brushes between use and instantly give them a freshen up with the additional bonus of killing any bacteria.


Daily Brush Cleaner
(Daily Brush Cleaner-ELF £3.75)
Click image for link




3 comments on "Lazy days tip #1"
  1. I use that cleaner and love it, the scent is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute post :-) I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog - http://www.thatlooksgreat.blogspot.co.uk/ - check out my questions if you're interested! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely need a spray on cleaner like this. I'm always putting off cleaning my brushes, it's bad! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9