Leibster Award

| On
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Thankyou so much Jess from http://jessxxoxo.blogspot.co.nz/ for nominating me for the leibster award! you should all go check out her blog.


The rules:

1. You must link back the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.
3. You have to pick 11 people to nominate with under 200 followers.
4. You can't nominate the person who nominated you.
5. You must tell the nominees they have been nominated.


The questions:

1) What do you hope to gain from blogging?
I hope to give others advice on beauty, fashion and general things.
2)How long have you blogged for?
I made my blog last january (jan 2013)
3)Who is your favourite YouTuber and why?
My favourite you tuber is Tanya Burr because she does great tutorials and i love her style.
4)What kind of videos do you like to watch on YouTube?
Makeup tutorials and fashion hauls.
5)Would you subscribe to my YouTube Channel? (I will link in a new blog post)
Definitely
6)How would you describe yourself?
Really quiet.
7)What's your favourite brand of clothing?
I like H&M and River Island.
8)What's your favourite brand of makeup?
Elf & benefit.
9)Name one makeup product you can't live without
The urban decay naked 2 palette!
10)High end makeup or drugstore/affordable?
I wish i could afford high end makeup but i cant so drugstore.
11)Do you have a New Years Resolution?
Nope, i don't believe in new years resolutions, i believe if you want to change something in your life you should do it there and then.





My questions:
  1. what was your most used beauty product in 2013?
  2. whats the most worn item in your closet
  3. what phone do you have?
  4. what celeb would you love to spend the day with?
  5. what did you want to be when you were younger?
  6. what was the last thing you ate?
  7. whats your fave tv show?
  8. what do you order at starbucks?
  9. whats your faveroute holiday?
  10. what is your faverite colour?
  11. what would be your ideal holiday?




My nominees:


8 comments on "Leibster Award "
  1. HI! I nominated you for the sunshine award! Go check out my blog post to find put more!
    http://missace99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii ♡ Thanks you, i'm so happy ^^

    1.what was your most used beauty product in 2013?
    My brow gel beacause my brow are rebel ^^

    2.whats the most worn item in your closet
    My Camel boots :)

    3.what phone do you have?
    A BlackBerry 9320.

    4.what celeb would you love to spend the day with?
    Harry Styles or Cara Delevingne ^^

    5.what did you want to be when you were younger?
    I wanted to be Champion of Riding Horse.

    6.what was the last thing you ate?
    A chocolate yogurt.

    7.whats your fave tv show?
    Vendredi tout est permis, it's a french and funny tv show.

    8.what do you order at starbucks?
    I haven't got a Starbuck in my city :/

    9.whats your faveroute holiday?
    When i go in South of France. I enjoy the Sun and River ^^

    10.what is your faverite colour?
    Rose Gold :)

    11.what would be your ideal holiday?
    A week in London or a month in South of France ^^

    XX Laura from http://neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned you in my latest blog post, The Liebster awards! Check it out!
    http://fairydalesx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/two-liebster-awards.html
    Love Kieren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :) How very sweet of you! I will try and get around to answering these as soon as I get the chance :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination :) Check out my post: http://tnnoir.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://jessxxoxo.blogspot.co.nz/2014/01/subscribe-to-my-youtube-channels.html
    To subscribe to my channels!! Please let your friends know if you can!
    good luck,
    love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the nomination,how very sweet of you! :)
    Check out my post http://christinapassion.blogspot.be/

    Greetz Christina

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9