About me tag

| On
Saturday, January 25, 2014

I love reading all sorts of tags like these so I thought it would be a nice idea to do this one. 
Hope you enjoy, I tag anyone who reads and wants to do it too! 






1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes, It's Leanne

2. What was your fave subject at school?
Art, I loved it so much i'm now studying it at college

3. Whats your fave drink?
Coffee

4. What's your fave song at the moment?
Dillion- Thirteen Thirty Five

5. What would you name your children?
I really don't ever want any so I've never thought about it

6. Do you do any sports?
Not currently, I used to though

7. What is your fave book?
I don't really read any books, I mainly read magazines

8. Favorite colour?
Pink

9. Favorite animal?
I couldn't pick one so, Horses, dogs and guinea pigs

10. Favorite perfume?
Juicy Couture- Viva la juicy

11. Have you graduated high school?
Yes, in 2011

12. Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, I've been to Spain, Barcelona, Greece and France

13. Do you speak any other languages?
Nope

14. Do you have any siblings?
I have two younger sisters

15. What's your fave store?
H&M and Superdrug

16. Favorite restaurant? 
I'm never really go to restaurants

17. Did you like school?
I liked most of school

18. Favorite you tubers?
Zoella, Tanya Burr and Michelle Phan

19. Favorite movie?
I love any 80's movies

20. Favorite TV show?
Pretty little liars and Family guy

21. PC or MAC? 
I have a PC but I love using a MAC

22. What phone do you have?
Iphone 4

23. How tall are you?
5'1




So that's all of the questions! Hope you enjoyed.




5 comments on "About me tag"
  1. Hey love your blog! Nice post, I might do a similar one

    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, you should! i would love to read it x

      Delete
  2. Great idea for a post!

    Thanks for the follow on Bloglovin! Your blog is amazing :)

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this tag! might do it too! and thanks for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9