Winter & Christmas essentials

| On
Tuesday, December 24, 2013


The first thing i love to do in the winter time is change the decorations in my room. By simply changing a few things in your room, you can make it super festive and seasonal.

here are a few little suggestions:


1. hanging scent cushions up with seasonal scents and designs.





2. Lighting your fave winter candles




A few Christmas traditions:


A well known tradition for the festive season is of course decorating the Christmas tree. For me this is definitely an essential!






My parents have been taking me and my sister down to central London to look at the lights every year for quite some time now. It always puts me in the Christmas spirit.






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9