My Christmas day pictures

| On
Monday, December 30, 2013

I had an amazing bubble bath on Christmas eve! i used the chocolate orange bath bomb from bath body & beyond.
Christmas day breakfast was toast, poached egg and crispy bacon, super yum!
Love my Christmas mug from Starbucks.
My aunt made me a lovely coffee from her coffee machine.
The cats loved paying in all the wrapping paper.
My favorite part of Christmas is eating loads of tasty treats like these jelly beans.
My dog being naughty sleeping on the sofa.
We always take our dogs out for a lovely walk on Christmas day. here's Mya sporting her new Christmas jumper.
No Christmas is complete without a Christmas pudding.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9